Uses of Perfume Body Oils
Here are some uses for perfume oils:
1. Put a few drops of our oils into a container of water and place on the stove or put in an oil burner.
2. Put a few drops on a cotton ball in your vacuum and it makes your house smell like your favorite fragrance.
3. Put a few drops on a cotton ball and place in an open container in your bathroom or closet.
4. Add to your favorite unscented lotion, bubble bath or massage oil.
5. Put a few drops into your candle wax while it is burning.
6. Put it in a light bulb ring.
7. A few drops in your bath water.
8. A few drops on a cotton ball and place in your dryer. Your linens, bedding and clothing will have your special fragrance.
9. Put a few drops on a cotton balls in your dresser.
10. Put a few drops on your ceiling fan to freshen up your home
All designer fragrances Type are registered trademark names and are exclusive property of original manufacturer.